Saturday, October 4, 2008

WCMD #5 - (Hidden) Candy!



I HAD to hide it in our house...it would be gone in a flash if not...I've already been found on a couple other spots (one was in the big basket of plastic recycle bags...someone found it too soon)...so now I'm putting candy here. (There's also a stash in my car! LOL)


When you open the 'house', those shelves used to have scrapbooking or stamping stuff...see the top shelf? (Stamps!) Now the candy is hiding on the bottom shelf. I can get 4 or 5 bags of candy in there! The roof top also opens up and there's a bag in there too! Kids don't look there because it normally has stamps -- nothing that they're interested in! :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Funny! Maybe that's the problem...We need to hide ours!! (As I swallow another caramel...)

Linda Beeson said...

Oh no! We are sisters at heart!!! I hide my candy supply too and my family finds my places and then I have to find new ones!!!