Saturday, February 7, 2009

More PTI stuff


This is for the sketch from PTI. The colors got sort of 'glare-ful'....it's actually Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, and So Saffron...with a big flash to throw the colors off!
I wanted to get this up before the PT drawing, so I had to use this pic. My house is on the dark side and I am a terrible photographer on top of that!
The larger flowers are popped up on dimensionals, and the saying looks crooked but it is straight on the card.
Have a great evening and if you are looking at PTI, good luck with the button guessing!
Elaine

3 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Lovely summer feeling:-))I enjoy if spring begins!!
Hugs Anja

Deanna said...

So cute! I have this set on the way!

Bridgette said...

Loved looking at your blogs - just to say thank you for visiting my site and encouraging my endeavours and to wish you luck in the draw on the 20th - Bridgette
PS Just had to print off the Womens Words - so true!!